- Business Applications that drive industry
- On-Demand/Cloud computing
- In-memory technology
- Analytics, and
This is a great growth strategy, but it is equally important for large Enterprise Applications firms such as SAPand Oracle to incorporate in their offering technological tools that foster collaboration, not only within the enterprise (among employees), but outside the enterprise too (between employees and customers/suppliers).
Benefits of effective collaboration in driving down costs, improving productivity and employee engagement/morale cannot be emphasized enough. And in current economic climate where sales growth is hard to come by, higher productivity is the magic mantra. Collaboration among employees, customers and suppliers is the key that can deliver higher productivity organizations have been aiming for.
What do you think about SAP’s Growth Strategy? Shouldn’t Enterprise Applications firms such as SAPand Oracle incorporate in their offering technological tools that foster collaboration? Please do share your thoughts:
This is a repost from blog of Dr. Harish Kotadia, originally posted at: http://hkotadia.com/archives/3140
- Social Media: The New Front End of CRM System Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems have undergone a fascinating technological transformation over the last decade, starting as client-server apps, followed by web-enabled CRM apps (where…
- CRM Paradigm Shift Having watched the CRM (R)evolution for over a decade, I am very excited about the developments that have taken place over the last few years….
- Cognitive Surplus and Social Business: Win-Win Strategy Social Networking technology has made it incredibly easy and inexpensive for people to collaborate and work together irrespective of their physical location. Given the proliferation…
- Social Media and Employee Engagement: Case Studies Social Media can be effectively used “internally” within an organization to engage employees, the way it is used externally to engage customers. I want to…
- Social CRM: M&A deals indicate market consolidation. Who’s Next? In the past few days, we have seen two major acquisitions in the Social CRM space. First, Attensity Group acquired Social Media Monitoring Leader Biz360 followed…